Looking for Unix, Telecoms, Computers, Internet, Applications and Data?
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE OTHER UTCIAD.CO.UK

Friday 25 October 2019

Songs That Are Unique To AFCB

I thought I'd collate and collect all of AFCB's unique songs and put them here.  By unique I mean one that isn't sung at other clubs - and by this I mean really unique songs.  For example I know that we are the only club that sings "Callum Wilson's Bournemouth's Goal Machine" but there are plenty of other clubs that sing "<insert player's name>'s <insert club name>'s goal machine" to the tune of "The Animals Went In Two By Two".

So here are all of our unique songs, listed in alphabetical order:


"Alanconnellalan Alanconnellalan Alanconnellalan" (Retired chant)

"BOSCOMBE!.... Back Of The Net!"

"Ooh Eddie Howe, Eddie Eddie Eddie Howe, Eddie Eddie Eddie Howe, Eddie Eddie Eddie Howe.  OOOOOH Eddie Howe..."

"UP THE CHERRIES..... In Aaaaalllll Departments!"



Err, that's it.

I must admit to getting a little stirring of pride in the heart when I'm listening in on Solent to something like Manure away and across the noise of the 65,000 or so Utd fans the effects mike picks up 2,000 AFCB fans belting out "BOSCOMBE! Back Of The Net!"... It really does warm me cockles.  And then Up The Cherries In All Departments... I liked that one so much I bought a domain name with it's initials. Back of the net.

If you know of any I've missed in this extensive and exhaustive list, or if there's one that shouldn't be there, please let me know.

LATEST UPDATE: 25/10/19 21:45

Depending on the views and opinions of others, we have some more candidates:
  1. Marcus Browning's Red n' Black Tractor (He Hates Leeds Scum)
  2. Neil Moss Moss Moss [Plagiarised from Ian Wright Wright Wright]
  3. Ooh Jamie Hayter
These candidates must be seconded before being added to the official list.  You can second one or all of these by using the comment box below.  Likewise you can reject them in the self same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ralph Hasenhuttl Doing A Sterling Job Down The Road

Ralph Hasenhuttl masterminded a premier league record-making game last night as not only did he ensure no points were gained on home soil...